In compliance with Articles 3, Paragraph II; 16, Section I, II, IV, VI and last paragraph; 15; 26 and 30 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, Keydok LLC implements the security controls and the necessary processes for the protection of the data collected for the provision of the services offered by Keydok (“the services”) in order to preserve due confidentiality and preserve your rights guaranteed in the aforementioned law.
For the sole and exclusive purpose of the adequate provision of services, the data of [full name and email] is requested in a lawful manner in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and provided by you voluntarily , and in its collection and treatment Keydok LLC undertakes and obliges to observe and comply with the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility.
Keydok will treat as personal information the full name and email data collected for the purposes of providing its services. Consequently, they will be subjected to the confidentiality controls designed and implemented for this purpose.
The main purpose of the Full Name data will be to:
- Preload the aforementioned data when required by the object of the service (legal, administrative, commercial forms, etc., which are automated through the services).
The secondary purposes for which the email data will be used are those listed below:
- Authenticate the sessions initiated by the owner of the data.
- Inform about the results of the sessions, changes in the privacy notice, important announcements and other messages of interest to the owner of the data.
Mention the ways in which the data is collected:
The aforementioned data is collected through the user registration procedure necessary to identify the legitimate recipients of the services, through an electronic form of data capture.
Keydok LLC does not share your information except with its subsidiaries that participate in the provision of the services and only for the complete provision of these, as well as to send you information related to your status or other that we consider of interest to you, including the modification of this Privacy Notice.
Keydok LLC is recognized as responsible for the processing of your information within the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and designates the Information Security Officer as in charge of ensuring the observance of the commitments acquired in the This Privacy Notice, and makes the following contact information available to you:
Keydok, LLC., Through its Information Security Officer:
Av. Centenario #33Colonia Del Carmen C.P. 04100Delegación CoyoacánCiudad de MéxicoMéxico
Keydok LLC reminds you that through the contact provided and the Privacy section of the page of the electronic services offered on the platform, you can exercise the rights established in the Law:
- Access, in order to know or validate if Keydok LLC has your data, and where appropriate what data is available.
- Rectification, in order to modify the pertinent data in order to keep the record of your data updated.
- Cancellation, as long as there are no obligations between Keydok LLC and you, and you have a sufficient and legitimate reason to do so. This right allows you to request the cancellation or deletion of your data under the protection of Keydok LLC.
- Opposition, which will allow you not to share your data when you are not contractually obliged to provide them to receive the full provision of services.
- You can through this service express your refusal for secondary or accessory purposes.
To exercise your ARCO Rights, you must enter the necessary information in the electronic form that for this purpose is made available in the Privacy section of the services, or failing that, you can contact by phone or by going to the address provided so that the person in charge of the protection of personal data, who will collect said information directly, after full identification of the owner of the data.
The result of the exercise of their ARCO Rights will be delivered to the owner, duly identified and authenticated, by means of a PDF document available for download in the aforementioned services section.